|Company||American Hotel Register Company
American Hotel Register Company, the premier global supplier in the hospitality industry, is a family-owned business celebrating our 150-year anniversary in 2015.
Our company’s longevity is directly tied to an ongoing ability to adapt to changing times, markets and needs. We continue to grow stronger behind a commitment to our associates, customers and local and global communities. American Hotel now offers more than 50,000 items to hotel, healthcare, education, government, and various other organizations. Our depth of dependability is all thanks to the passion of the people who work here in the spirit of collaboration.
Work with us. Grow with us. We are a world-class organization and global industry leader promoting a culture of optimal performance, respect and support for each associate’s career growth and satisfaction. As stated in Our Values, “We believe that our work environment is a true community, one where people care about each other, support one another, and believe in one another.”
As an integral part of the creative team and process, the full-time Creative Designer is responsible for generating primarily print design solutions (trade ads, brochures, sell sheets, invitations, catalog covers, logo/identities, etc.) but also influences and collaborates on offline solutions (web, email, multimedia, video, etc.).
Working along side other creative team members (art director, copywriters, motion graphics and production) the Creative Designer will generate design solutions that deliver a clear, consistent and compelling brand message across all customer segments.
Project responsibilities include concept development with copywriter, leading design execution, presentation to client, collaboration with traffic and print production and measurement results review with analytics team. Project initiatives include: new product/brand launches, customer awareness, recruitment and satisfaction, event and tradeshow.
- Effectively translate business challenges into design solutions that communicate (to both internal and external stakeholders) the American Hotel value proposition.
- Working with and along side manager, collaborating with and/or offering guidance to graphic designers (production) on execution of all project types, including larger-scope initiatives (campaigns), adhering to existing brand standards.
- Work with wide range of internal clients, create and maintain positive/productive relationships, including some senior leadership.
- Participate and contribute in brainstorming sessions and creative concept development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 7-10 years of proven creative success (print primarily – some digital and video preferred but not necessary).
|Compensation & Benefits||
Protect your health. Invest in your future. American Hotel associates are provided with a wide array of excellent benefits.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) plan plus company match and annual bonus opportunity.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid volunteer hours.
- Dedicated to mind, body and soul with our Health and Wellness initiatives.
- On-site services: hair salon, fitness center, dry cleaning pick-up & delivery, annual health fair.
- Company perks: annual family picnic, bowling, softball, and golf leagues and much more!