|Title||Web Application Developer
Cramer-Krasselt is Wisconsin's oldest, largest and best advertising and public relations firm. Founded in Milwaukee in 1898, the firm has offices in Chicago, Milwaukee, New York and Phoenix. Its roster of clients includes the Paper and Packaging Board, Roundy’s, Kohl's Department Stores, BRP, Corona, Dremel, Generac and Porsche, among others.
Are you a Web Developer looking to be part of a fun, dynamic agency where your role is to develop creative websites, landing pages, and mobile sites using the latest technology? If so, look no further than the Web Developer on our Milwaukee team.
About the Role:
- The Web Application Developer is responsible for creating custom scripts using server-side PHP frameworks/CMS such as WordPress and CodeIgniter
- Supports internal landing page system – front & back end
- Creates template structures using responsive design frameworks such as Foundation
- Familiar with database management
- Tests webpages across browsers, devices and platforms for compliance against current web standards
- Adapts programming solutions as needed in order to uphold both creative and technical design standards
- Participates in application concept and creative technical design
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in advertising or related industry functioning in a development/creative role
- Front end developer experience with websites and landing pages
- Exhibits a good balance between development skills and design skills
- Understanding of paid and organic search concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with clients and team members
- Creative problem solver who is able to quickly identify concerns, evaluates the situation, and recommends solutions.
- You’re fast-paced and fun, ready to take on any opportunity that comes your way!
|Compensation & Benefits||
Standard C-K benefits apply.