Cramer-Krasselt is Wisconsin's oldest, largest and best advertising and public relations firm. Founded in Milwaukee in 1898, the firm has offices in Chicago, Milwaukee, New York and Phoenix. Its roster of clients includes the Paper and Packaging Board, Roundy’s, Kohl's Department Stores, BRP, Corona, Dremel, Generac and Porsche, among others.
Are you a Search Specialist looking to be part of a fun, dynamic agency where you can make a large impact on current clients and new business? If so, look no further than the Search Analyst role on our Milwaukee team.
About the role:
- The Search Analyst is responsible for the daily management of assigned paid and organic search accounts, including bid optimization, keyword and copy analysis, campaign organization
- Proficient in keyword research, campaign strategy and campaign set-up
- Works with team on pulling appropriate competitive intelligence reports through third party tools and help to create an insightful presentation of this data
- Identify and monitor key performance indicators and marketing analytics to illustrate changes, insights, or adjustments to strategy, creative, or a campaign
- Understand tagging and tracking parameters to ensure campaign measurement
- Provide online search campaign-tracking results as needed to both internal and client team members
- Works to understand client timelines, budget estimates, and assist in recommendations for performance optimization solutions to the client
- Multi-tasker, able to juggle several tasks and projects at a time
- You’re a “SEM Guru” with an itch to further develop the skills you have
- 1-2 years working experience within paid search
- Proficient with major search engines including Google Adwords, Bing, Google Analytics
- You have a “thing” for data tools such as AdGooRoo, SpyFu, Hitwise, AdExcel, or Comscore Marketer to name a few
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A creative problem solver able to quickly identify concerns, evaluate the situation, and recommend solutions
- Experience with landing page optimization strategies and A/B testing to improve performance
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with clientsExtreme attention to detail and ability to self-manage
|Compensation & Benefits||
Standard C-K benefits apply.