|Company||The Welch Group
|Title||Association Manager & Communication Director
The Welch Group is a full service government relations and public affairs firm specializing in providing a complete package of issue and project management for organizations in Wisconsin. Our clients rely on us for effective representation on their behalf whether they are dealing with local or state governments, national or international interests, the media, or the general public.
Part-time, flexible hours!!
Are you self-motived, organized and looking for a part-time, professional position?
Join the team at our full service government affairs firm involved in Association Management, Lobbying, Business Development Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, Web Design, and Event Planning. The emphasis of this salaried position is Association Management and Communication Director.
Working with other professionals in a team atmosphere, this position will have primary responsibility for the following:
- Communication with association leadership and members
- Organization of events, meetings, and trade shows
- Association membership and sponsor recruitment, expansion and maintenance
- Social Media presence, both for public and for membership
- Managing website content
- Production and execution of periodic newsletters
- Creating and staffing trade show presentations
- Coordination of services with other members of the team performing lobbying and financial management for association
- Designing and carrying out projects for association and other clients
- Representing The Welch Group and clients in a constant responsible and professional manner
- Other tasks for The Welch Group as needed
- Business organization and management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of social media operation and function
- Outstanding ability to present ideas concisely and positively in both written and spoken format
- Marketing and branding experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of web design or graphic design is a plus
- Experience with membership organizations is a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||
Dependent upon experience. This is a salaried position, part time, with scheduling flexibility.