Vive, LLC provides professional marketing services for manufacturing companies throughout the US with a purposeful emphasis in the plastics industry. By developing strategic marketing and communications plans that complement customers’ sales efforts, Vive inspires small to mid-sized manufacturers to advance through the creation, revision, and promotion of tailored brand identities. The goal? Produce results based on strategic initiatives that illustrate a distinct perception of our clients’ brand.
Vive is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to support the development and execution of brand strategies for multiple clients.
- Manage multiple client accounts by developing project management tools to execute and delegate to team members and communicate to clients
- Develop and facilitate meetings and team building programs to maintain a fun and accountable company culture
- Orchestrate programs that will drive increased Vive sales and profitability
- Create or delegate creative artwork to support client marketing objectives. This includes: advertisements, sales collateral, brand identity package, logos, etc…
- Drive strong partner relationships to ensure solid collaboration and throughput Lead team members and mentor interns on day-to-day delegations
- Coordinate design and content enhancements to clients’ websites
- Direct creative direction and shot list to client and partner for corporate videography and photography
- Produce, maintain, and report customer interviews/questionnaires Optimize processes to implement a more efficient operation
- 4-6 years of professional experience; ideally in the manufacturing sector
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education
- Strong leadership abilities to drive a productive and vibrant culture
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, detail-oriented, and professional
- Ability to learn quickly, understand challenges and underlying concerns
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
- Position requires periodic out of area/state travel
- Proficient with MS Office products and Adobe Creative Suite
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary commensurates with experience and skill sets.