|Title||Part-time Graphic Designer
Branigan Communications, a fast-growing communications company in Milwaukee, is seeking a part-time graphic designer. We believe in doing great work that gets great results for our clients — Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits alike. We approach everything we do with gusto, with a mindset of continuous innovation and flawless execution. Integrated communications, brand strategy, experiential marketing and social media strategy and execution — we do all of that and more.
Branigan is seeking a team player who can creatively bring brands to life through graphic design. This role will focus on creative graphic design work for varied projects, including social media channels, websites, blogs and presentation materials for a list of B2B and B2C clients. Strong emphasis on results-driven social-media graphics.
- Collaborate with communications team members to translate marketing objectives and brand strategies into graphics that effectively deliver the message in a visually impactful manner.
- Develop content and copy into visually effective deliverables under tight deadlines while adhering to a defined strategic marketing message.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and produce diagrams, infographics and other custom graphics.
- Work with management team to develop and enhance internal documents such as training materials, new business presentations and other associated items.
- Incorporate web/graphic design best practices into design.
- Education generally equivalent to an associate’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum of two years related professional work experience in marketing agency or graphic design department.
- Strong aesthetic sense, conceptual skills, ability to bring ideas to life and clearly communicate these ideas through different mediums.
- Advanced skill level in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Solid foundation in digital marketing, tools and channels.
- Self-driven individual with strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating excellent design and typography skills, along with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Videography and photography skills a plus.
|Compensation & Benefits||
While we’re serious about what we do at Branigan Communications, we try not to take ourselves too seriously. We conduct company team-building activities, facilitate a comprehensive wellness program, offer summer hours and observe St. Patrick’s Day as an official company holiday. Salary based on experience.