|Region||Twin Cities Metro
catchfire is a full-service advertising agency that takes pride in building momentum behind brands.
We combine unconventional thinking, speed, research, insight, media neutrality and resourcefulness to find key moments that create significant action for our clients andtheir brands.
In 2008, we started with a group of curious, creative and hard working people who wanted fewer layers and more influence in the results. If success has taught us anything, it’s that we’re not comfortable being comfortable. We crave a good challenge and love to surprise our clients with our flexibility, attention to detail and knack for telling a good story.
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for supporting day-to-day logistics and execution of projects assigned by senior staff members. You’ll be the heartbeat that keeps everything going. You’ll provide regular updates on all related activities to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and accurately. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a variety of projects, with both long-term and quick-turn deadlines. You have to be a multi-tasker to the max and love it. Strong communication skills are a must - on screen and in person.
You’ll be expected to:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 2–3 years project coordination experience
- Provide internal team project management
- Work with our client partners to create and manage timelines
- Manage overall scope and budget management
- Create proposals, project initiations, creative briefs and estimates
- Help with monthly billing and reconciliation of all projects
- Monitor schedules and ensure timely completion of projects and campaigns
- Contribute to and support continual process improvement
- Ensure quality standards on all project deliverables are met
- Know the planning, creative and production processes
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills; presentation experience a plus
- Handle many projects on a deadline (with a smile)
- Be flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
|Compensation & Benefits||