|Title||Social Media Intern
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
GdB Pitch (formerly McFarland Communications) is the new public relations division of creative shop GdB. GdB Pitch offers clients nimble, thoughtful and creative senior level media relations, storytelling and social content planning and implementation AND with GdB in the house we can also offer clients the full range of advertising services including creative and digital strategies, media buying, branding, research and more.
What that means is we can now tap into every marketing discipline to get the best results for our client's budgets.
Are you an aspiring communications and social media leader who wants to learn from the best? Are you an enthusiastic worker, dynamite writer and nimble team member? If your answer is yes, we’d like to hear from you!
GdB Pitch, the public relations division of Minneapolis-based creative agency Gabriel deGrood and Bendt (GdB), is seeking a Social Media Intern for our growing agency.
The ideal candidate is energetic, forward thinking and a skilled communicator, with a strong understanding of the digital media landscape. He or she must be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously with multiple deadlines, develop internal and external relationships and work well in a team-oriented environment.
The Social Media Intern will assist in the execution of client needs, day-to-day agency activities and analysis and presentation of client data in order to meet account objectives.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of projects including monthly content calendars, campaigns and promotions
- Measure results and impact of social initiatives, producing monthly, quarterly and custom reports as requested
- Create content on behalf of clients, including social media post copy, photography, video, blog posts and more
- Produce competitive audits and turn findings into actionable insights
- Act as community manager and engage with audiences in real-time
- Work in concert with Public Relations accounts to develop integrated campaigns across owned, social and earned media channels
- Monitor conversations across social media to discover trending and emerging topics
- Keep abreast of social and digital industry trends and best practices
- Strong understanding of social media and principles of community engagement
- Exceptional writing skills for a variety of social and digital platforms, with ability to adjust tone and style
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Ideal candidate is graduated with a four-year college degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and other up-and-coming social channels
- On-the-job and/or educational experience in PR, communications or marketing
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Creative programs is a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||