|Title||Account Executive - Short Term
Z2 is one of NEWaukee’s “Wisconsin’s Best Places to Work for Young Professionals!” With us, you’ll also be working in one of Milwaukee Business Journal’s “Coolest Offices” and a 2011 MMAC Future 50 company.
At Z2, we build brands for great companies. We develop strong, impactful identities. We create strategic marketing tools that get results. And we do it all more efficiently than other firms because we do it all in house. We have great clients and lots of creative projects. Check out some of them by visiting z2marketing.com.
Our 11,000 sq ft office space and 3,000 sq ft fitness center offers a unique workspace to provide a work-life balance. We are laid back, but we work hard. So if you are a self starter, aren’t afraid of deadlines and have a passion for hitting home runs for clients, let’s talk.
Z2 needs an experienced Account Executive for an 8-week assignment to manage all aspects of account service. The candidate will serve as the point of contact for all client projects and see them through to completion.
- Managing day-to-day activities, projects, and deadlines with the client
- Initiating and taking projects through to completion with the internal creative team
- Participating in creative and strategic sessions
- Attending client meetings
- Review and proofread all projects before release
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Agency experience
|Compensation & Benefits||