|Title||Email & Media Marketing Coordinator
Reverb is a web marketplace where anyone can buy and sell musical instruments. We make buying and selling vintage and used instruments fun, affordable, easy, and reliable for thousands of musicians.
Are you a music-gear enthusiastic with strong attention to detail? We are seeking an Email & Media Marketing Coordinator to bring our marketing campaigns to life. This person will be an integral part of the marketing team, and will focus on maximizing existing email and media campaigns and creating new ones.
- Execute and schedule Reverb’s day-to-day email marketing and traditional media campaigns.
- Procure, direct and sustain relationships with our media partners.
- Draft copy to support outgoing communications.
- Support marketing communications strategy to better define acquisition vs retention channels and how to address new markets, segments, and audiences.
- Assemble and digest reporting to ensure proper organizational impact of data.
- 2+ years driving management and strategy of successful email marketing.
- Experience launching new, technological or disruptive products.
- Sound understanding of the MI and/or e-commerce landscape.
- Extreme attention to detail, effective communication and ability to self-manage.
- Ability to maintain relationships with confidence and represent the brand externally.
- Basic HTML experience.
|Compensation & Benefits||
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment - no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBookPro, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice.
- Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.