|Company||National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin
|Title||Community Engagement Coordinator
The National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin (NKFW) is committed to improving public health and reducing the impact of chronic kidney disease in Wisconsin. Through its awareness and prevention campaigns; educational offerings; kidney health screenings; medical education offerings; organ and tissue donor awareness events; and advocacy initiatives the NKFW is known as the leading promoter of kidney health and living organ donation in Wisconsin.
The National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin (NKFW) is a non-profit 501(c)3 health charity locted in West Allis, Wisconsin. With an annual operating budget of $600,000 and two full time staff, the NKFW relies on contributions, in-kind donations and proceeds from special events to fund its operations. Eighty-five cents of every dollar raised is returned to deliver Program Services. The NKFW is a state member affiliate of the National Kidney Foundation.
Responsible for increasing engagement, utilization and participation in National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin services, programs and revenue-generating events.
- Integrate the NKFW mission and brand in all aspects of services, programs and events.
- Coordinate corporate--design, messaging and content to achieve consistent, high quality external communications.
- Create statewide visibility and increased engagement in 50th anniversary (2018) celebration activities.
- Increase attendance of individuals/groups at all fundraising special events.
- Work collaboratively with third parties to ensure mission-focused messaging.
- Implement special promotional campaigns as assigned.
- Collaborate with other staff to enhance or create exceptional customer service
- Degree in communications, public relations or marketing, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in at least 3 of the following: customer service, public speaking, volunteer management, sales, media relations, corporate communications, marketing, consumer research
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Excitement to work in a small, collaborative office environment
- Schedule flexibility to accommodate weekend or evening meetings/events
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Flexible work schedule
- Salary range commensurate with organizational budget