|Title||Marketing Design Specialist
4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for multi-screen convergence. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on 4C to improve effectiveness across channels and devices. The 4C product suite includes activation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social and video. The company also provides advertising and content analytics leveraging its Teletrax global TV monitoring network and proprietary social affinity database. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 14 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
As a designer on our in-house marketing team, you will work on a wide range of projects to elevate the 4C brand and drive awareness for our products. You will work across disciplines with other members of the marketing team, both in Chicago and remotely, to design sales collateral, print and web advertising, educational and training materials, and illustrations and infographics in accordance with brand guidelines. An eye for detail and a love for visualizing data is a must. Being able to communicate creative concepts, collaborate within and across teams, respond to feedback, and ideate on the fly is essential.
- Develop graphics and illustrations for articles, social media content
- Update and maintain company website and email newsletter
- Create presentation (PowerPoint) decks for sales presentations, internal meetings, client education
- Design online and print advertisements
- Design trade show displays and signage
- Create and maintain document templates (InDesign, PowerPoint, Word)
- Maintain internal SharePoint marketing library
- Marketing-related administrative tasks including, but not limited to, permissions tracking, file maintenance, stock photo management, file versioning and metadata tracking
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years’ experience in graphic design
- Proven ability to generate creative solutions to business requests
- Proven ability to develop and maintain the look and feel of brands across media channels
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
- Insane attention to detail
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work with and receive feedback from a variety of roles/disciplines within the organization
- Comfort with working in teams both on an in-person and remote basis
- Experience with video production, copywriting/editing a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.