We strive to be our clients’ strategic partner when and where they need us. Producing outstanding right-brain creative rooted in decisively left-brain strategy and seamless integration in all aspects of our clients’ communications. Our approach is simple. First, we keep our clients’ objectives and bottom line top of mind. We deliver highly effective results on time and on budget. Second, we give every detail the same degree of attention. From complete brand strategies to the type on the most detailed direction, we get it right. Third, we’re are not only responsive, we are predictive. Our skills and understanding of our clients’ businesses allow us to deliver what they need, quickly, reliably and often before they ask. And finally, we do it all with exceptional, inspired creative. We are true believers that creative can excel while it delivers results and we prove it every day.
Are you the person in your group of friends who always knows which direction is north? Do you have a knack for explaining things in layman’s terms? g. moxie is currently looking for a skilled communications specialist with strong interpersonal and organizational attributes.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our small but dynamic team, who brings together design, good communication, great personality and meticulous organizational skills.
- Interact with clients, manage their requests and translate their needs into effective communication materials and resources.
- Simplify and present the concepts contained in complex documents and plan sets in a manner that is understandable to a variety of stakeholders.
- Assist in the implementation of public involvement and communications plans related to major construction efforts and impacts.
- Organize and facilitate meetings with external stakeholders in consultation with project staff; includes developing meeting materials and arranging logistics.
- Work independently and take direct responsibility for assigned projects from conceptual development to final delivery of materials and campaigns.
- Consistently manage expectations of multiple stakeholders while remaining focused, upbeat, organized and creative.
- Respond to public inquiries and stakeholder requests.
- Develop and edit public updates with technical content.
- Utilize a variety of methods to effectively convey construction related information to affected stakeholders and the public.
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications or marketing.
- 3+ years related experience.
- Stellar communication, organizational, and project management skills. Includes written and verbal communication, both in‐person and over the phone.
- Must be comfortable communicating effectively to both individuals and groups.
- Must be comfortable communicating quickly and clearly under pressure, and determining the right method for the communication for both internal and external clients.
- Must be able to convey technical details in layman’s terms, both verbally and in print.
- Works well under pressure and can turn projects around quickly, if necessary.
- Meticulous organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to understand and meet deadlines and prioritize projects, if necessary.
- Must work well in a team environment and individually with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. In addition, there are bonus opportunities, PTO/holidays, 401k and a health care package.