|Title||Digital Marketing Strategist
Omnipress is a privately held specialty company focused on assisting professional and trade associations with the creation and delivery of materials that are typically used for the ongoing education of the association’s members. Our customer base is diverse and includes physicians, attorneys, educators, contractors, scientists, and professionals from almost every field. And, although from different fields, our association customers share the common need to collect current, relevant educational content and deliver that content to its members.
Omnipress has a 40-year history of leading and innovating in this market. The company started as a small printer specializing in long-run production and quickly became the “go to” resource for association professionals printing books used at annual conferences. Our business has evolved over time and today we offer a robust suite of proprietary technologies that include mobile applications, digital publishing platforms, and abstract/paper collection and management systems to complement our state of the art print capabilities.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for advancing the company’s business growth goals by using processes, technologies, and strategies to increase and sustain brand awareness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing plans across all paid, earned and owned channels that achieve overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing team on execution of digital creative strategy to maximize lead capture and conversion.
- Using both competitor and customer data/knowledge, build upon current strategies and identify new opportunities to meet/exceed objectives.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Set and track measurable objectives and KPIs.
- Compile and present data-driven insights on channel and campaign performance for team and organizational meetings.
- Provide thought leadership for company’s digital approach including roadmapsfor modernization in communications, customer outreach and delivery.
- Manage and qualify all inbound marketing leads.
- Execute projects to be high quality, on time, cost-effective, and on budget.
- Build strong internal client relationships.
- Work across all departments, including marketing, sales, project management and leadership teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- As the go-to expert on digital marketing and communications, inspire to move the company toward a more digital mindset.
- Leverage appropriate external resources and experts to establish and drive the adoption of best practices in digital marketing.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience with SEO, SEM, inbound marketing and CRM software
- Experience developing, executing, and managing integrated inbound marketing programs designed to generate high quality leads
- Highly proficient at managing, implementing and optimizing all of the following programs: email lists and campaigns, content marketing, digital display advertising,search engine optimization, search engine marketing (including robust Google/Bing adwords), and social media
- Solid knowledge of web/campaign analytics tools like Google Analytics for data-driven decision making
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms; previous experience with Pardot is a plus
- Familiarity with web design best practices and HTML
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship management, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups Has a passion for digital communication, marketing, and trends, with an ability to implement proofs of concept or pilot trials
- A strong communicator with an ability to articulate complex topics simply and succinctly
|Compensation & Benefits||