|Company||J.H. Findorff & Son, Inc
J.H. Findorff & Son Inc. is one of Wisconsin's leading builders, with offices in Madison and Milwaukee. Findorff currently employs an average of 800 construction professionals and tradespeople, and completes over $525 million in construction annually.
Our Marketing department is growing and we're looking to add a Marketing Specialst to our creative team in Madison.
Findorff is adding to our marketing team! We're looking for a Marketing Specialist to support all business sectors and business initiatives through targeted efforts. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting with content and design of request for proposal responses, research, campaign development, messaging, content and graphic design and production of marketing materials, as well asgeneral support of Findorff's Business Development team.
As the Marketing Specialist at Findorff, you be a key playerin thefollowing areas of BD, Client Relationships and Marketing
- Assist with RFP/RFQ responses, including research, preparatory work, content, design and production
- Participate in interview strategy and manage design of deliverables
- Provide graphic design support Provide event and tradeshow support
- Assist with various tasks to support client relationships
- Coordinate event planning including groundbreakings, ribbon cuttings and tours
- Manage client gifts and special requests
- Manage newsletter content, design and production
- Update project profiles, photos and blogs on website
- Secure project photos and coordinating photoshoots
- Assist with graphic design (signage, safety, hard hat stickers, HR, etc)
- Assist with job site requests (flyers, signage, etc)
- Organize, write and submit award submissions
Qualified candidates will have excellent written and oral communication skills, and sufficient experience working with Microsoft Office, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, and FileMaker.
Education & Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications and three or more years of practical marketing, administration or executive support experience are required. AEC knowledge and experience preferred.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Findorff provides competitive compensation and an excellent work environment!