|Title||Digital Marketing & Content Associate
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Primer 180 is part of the Revo Brand Group. We are an innovation company. One of a kind. We conceive, design, engineer, develop, package and market unique products and brands to outdoor enthusiasts. People like you. People like us. We’re exceptional at finding unmet needs because we’ve grown up on the water, beat the brush and shot the skies. Collectively, we’ve spent hundreds of years off of the grid. Our process turns insights into innovative “must have” product ideas that reek of authenticity. As a manufacturer ourselves, we understand how to build what we conceive. And our time spent off pavement is matched only by our years marketing brands, our clients’ and our own. When outdoorsmen say, “Why didn’t somebody think of that before,” we’re the somebody they’ve been waiting for.
Primer 180 is seeking a Digital Marketing & Content Associate to join our digital team at our marketing agency located in Plymouth, Minnesota. We are looking for a versatile individual who wants a challenge and an opportunity to grow at our small and thriving agency. Our client list includes some of the top names in the Outdoor (hunting, fishing, camping) space. If you have a passion for the outdoors, and have the skills and requirements outlined below – this might just be your dream job!
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The following is a list of the various skills and capabilities that you can expect to employ as a Digital Marketing & Content Associate at Primer 180. Our wish list is long and varied; as part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to stretch your abilities and try new things. If you have experience in any of the following and are hungry to learn the rest, we want to hear from you.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Develop original content ideas for targeted digital audiences
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer a competitive base salary DOE, health and dental, and a casual and enjoyable company culture.