|Region||Twin Cities Metro
It Starts With A Spark:
We are sparkhouse, the ecumenical division of 1517 Media. The mission of sparkhouse is to spark new life in Christian communities. The sparkhouse team develops innovative faith formation resources for kids, youth, and adults through design thinking, innovation, collaboration, and creativity. We are seeking a Product Marketer who would be responsible for growing brand awareness and increasing sales of assigned product lines.
Create & Inspire:
The Product Marketer will: Execute marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and loyalty by...
- Helping drive the strategic planning, implementation, tracking, and reporting of marketing programs and activities.
- Developing and executing comprehensive marketing plans that result in increased adoption, product use and long-term customer engagement.
- Developing creative briefs for all marketing tactics, ensuring that tactics are on-brand and will achieve desired outcomes.
- Managing messaging across all marketing communications: print, digital, web, social media platforms, etc.
- Making recommendations regarding product objectives and strategy, positioning, and promotion.
- Driving and managing leads and customers through the sales and marketing funnel life-cycle stages.
- Serving as an internal product advocate and primary point of contact for assigned products; including internal employee education.
- Preparing for events/conferences by defining objectives, planning displays, product samples, and print marketing.
- Evaluating events based on defined objectives.
Utilize business, marketing trends to strategically execute marketing campaigns by...
- Actively monitoring and analyzing results of marketing tactics, and taking appropriate action to improve performance.
- Actively monitoring sales of assigned brands using analytical tools and other sources of insight to consistently improve marketing execution.
Seeking Product Marketers With:
- A Commitment to the Sparkhouse mission and aspirations.
- A B.A. or advance degree in Marketing and3-5 years’ experience in marketing communications.
- Familiarity with congregational programming and products for children.
- Demonstrated ability to develop breakthrough marketing insights and execution.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills (required).
- The ability to thrive in and contribute to a highly collaborative environment (required).
- A competitive nature and a drive to plan, execute and win by meeting goals (required).
- The ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong working knowledge of application of social media platforms in the marketing mix.
- Direct involvement in church ministry, a plus.
The Product Marketer works closely with the marketing, development, sales, customer care, and event planning teams, and reports to the Marketing Director. The Product Marketer also builds and maintains external relationships with customers and vendors.
|Compensation & Benefits||
1517 Media offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits, including vacation for new employees, sick time, health, retirement, a pre-tax transportation program, and no-cost gym access in the 510 Marquette fitness center. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for their work. The beautiful, newly-designed corporate headquarters hosts 120 employees in downtown Minneapolis with adjacent access to Light Rail and MetroTransit bus lines. We are open to local candidates only. Although you are welcome to work from home on occasion, you will need to be in the 1517 Media office in downtown Minneapolis on a regular basis.