Short story—Element is a gathering of creative individuals who deliver strategic thinking, interactive capabilities, sales conversion expertise, and maximum ROI for our clients. And, we have a good time doing it.
Longer version—A full-service ad agency, Element offers everything from soup to nuts (in less technical terms, interactive to broadcast to print). Our team’s experience and insight allows us to handle business-to-business, business-to-consumer, local, and national accounts. Practically everyone here is cross-trained in all areas of marketing expertise: designers know branding, account executives can creatively concept, our copywriter understands search engine optimization.
Within Element, we appreciate the opportunity to do what we do in a casual atmosphere. So, fire up the patio grill, challenge our ping-pong champ, and enjoy a refreshing craft beer on tap. With locations in De Pere and Neenah, Element associates appreciate Northeast Wisconsin’s strong, diversified economy and its dedication to quality and hard work. We take advantage of the outdoor recreational opportunities, culture, and safety. Oh, and that legendary football team.
We're on the hunt for a rockstar marketer, with a proven track record, to join our rapidly growing team. You not only live by your to-do lists and focus on #winning but also understand how to craft strategic marketing plans you can own and defend combining both traditional and digital tactics. In addition, you understand the importance of building and maintaining client relationships. (Heck, that's the fun part about being an Account Executive!)
The Account Executive keeps clients in-the-know and internal teams on their toes; translates marketing plans into timelines and tasks; and identifies opportunities to expand and enhance relationships with existing clients. Above all, the A.E. is a proponent of process, a pillar of organization, and a complete team player. Have what it takes? Keep reading!
Reports to the Director of Account Services.
- Serves as the primary client contact on assigned accounts and is responsible for all ongoing communications: establishing weekly meetings/calls, creating agendas, setting kickoffs, and responding promptly to all client contact
- Coordinates and implements multiple projects and programs from kickoff to creative briefs to completion — with minimal supervision
- Proactively seeks feedback from clients to keep projects moving
- Leads client meetings and follows up with detailed notes and to-dos, both internally and with client teams
- Actively participates in the strategic planning process in conjunction with the Director of Account Services, translating marketing plans into timelines, budgets, and task lists
- Partners with Creative Director, Director of Digital Media, and Director of PR to ensure strategies are integrated, deadlines are met, quality of work is up to standard, and the account is running profitably
- Is the conduit of information between the client and all internal subject matter experts
- Effectively presents and sells all agency work and proposals to clients; speaks eloquently about the strategic value of everything from a logo to a tweet
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments as well as trends and competition within the industry
- Maintains client revenue level against the business plan and quarterly projections, including maintenance and reconciliation of client budgets and billing/approval of invoices
- Serves as quality control on all deliverables to ensure they are on-strategy, on-message, up-to-par with client expectations, and always catered to the strategic marketing objective
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts; completes marketing proposals and plans; and participates in face-to-face new business/client pitches
- Attends client and industry events to show support of client
- Demonstrates a passion for digital trends and an understanding of consumers/brands
- Provides direction and inspiration to creative team in project briefings
- Balances analytical thinking/approaches with creative thinking/long-term vision
- Consistently promotes a positive work environment and culture
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Ability to strategize and confidently make marketing recommendations
- General knowledge of digital marketing, public relations and social media
- Highly responsive and service-focused
- Ridiculously good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve in any situation to keep the ball rolling
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Passion for working with people (the good, the bad, and the ugly)
- Creative sensibility; while you gravitate toward process you also consider yourself a creative person at the end of the day
- Friendly, outgoing personality who enjoys developing and maintaining relationships
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Agency experience preferred
|Compensation & Benefits||