|Company||Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is one of the most popular entertainment and hospitality destinations in Wisconsin. We offer four-star guest service, award-winning dining experiences, the latest games and exciting gambling options, and feature top performers throughout the facility. Look a little closer and you will also find that Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is a leading employer and business that contributes to the betterment of the community in many ways.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Account Specialist contributes to our continued business success by providing unsurpassed guest service, personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values, and demonstrating a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- *Coordinate all incoming projects and client contacts including discussing upcoming projects with project owners.
- *Facilitate creative brief processes. Plan and deliver projects on time, on brand, and on budget.
- *Complete and review work orders and creative briefs for content; work with the Project Coordinator to open and schedule jobs; and communicate job details and instructions to Creative team. Ensure that all copies are checked and proofread.
- *Assist with the flow of the project approval process by following up with project owners.
- *Communicate job details, instructions, and client feedback to the Creative department and discuss next steps in the process.
- *Organize and attend new project and status meetings; take accurate meeting notes; and coordinate logistics.
- *Develop project timelines and estimates, and communicate estimates to clients.
- *Prepare account service related documents including meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, presentations, and other client communications.
- Stay aware of departmental projects; have a clear understanding of each project’s timeline; and negotiate timeline when appropriate.
- Help train project owners and provide guidance on how to gather sufficient information.
- Track competitive landscape, including industry trends and ad alerts and share with internal teams.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of marketing experience in a department of similar size are required. An Associate’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising can take the place of 1 year of experience. A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred.
- Experience managing client projects is required.
- Two years of advertising agency experience is preferred.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with stakeholders of all levels and understand the interests of multiple stakeholders and how those interests relate to Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C) and its goals.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk and hear. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer and move freely throughout the office and property. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise is usually moderate. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match, Short-term Disability coverage, Paid Time Off and Flexible Spending Accounts.
In addition, we offer team members free or discounted tickets to festival and local sporting events, an on-site fitness center, the ability to participate in our Wellness Program, free parking, volunteer opportunities and much more.