|Company||Klement Sausage Co.
|Title||Social Media Specialist
Klement Sausage Co. is a local, Milwaukee, manufacturing company that has been around for more than 60 years. Klement Sausage Co. produces a variety of hand crafted sausage products, including but not only, brats, snack sticks, and summer sausage. Klement's is looking for passionate people interested in working in the manufacturing industry and making an impact on the community around them.
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the basic function of the Social Media Manager is to manage all Social Media platforms for Klement Sausage Company (50%) and Richard’s Cajun Foods (50%). The position will be responsible for assisting with the execution of the social media plan and following the guidelines laid out in the brand books.
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure brands and companies are represented appropriately across all media platforms
- Deliver agency level creative and excellent service while following voice and tone set forth in brand books
- Enhance and increase content with engaging and shareable social media content
- Act as a liaison across the Internet and actively engage with fans by participating in minute-by-minute conversations, answering questions and mediate Identify potential trends across social media to participate in (i.e. Ice Bucket Challenge, “Happy” dance, etc)
- In conjunction with marketing teams, coordinate and develop monthly posting calendar including key products, promotions and other messages to support the mission and brands
- Work with marketing team to develop creative graphics to support social media strategy
- Measure effectiveness of social media engagement
- Familiarize with product, target audience and company strategy in the marketplace
- Familiarize with new markets to create excitement and relevant advertising related posts to gain new fans Familiarize with competitor product and activity in the market place
- Bachelor’s Degree- Marketing, Communication, English or Journalism required
- 1-3 years of Social Media experience in professional setting
- Computer proficiency- Apple or PC
- Adobe In-Design experience preferred
- Photography experience preferred
|Compensation & Benefits||