|Company||Rural Mutual Insurance Company
|Title||Digital Marketing Specialist
Based in Wisconsin and serving our state’s customers exclusively, Rural Mutual Insurance Company provides a full line of insurance products to families, farms, local businesses, towns and municipalities.
Rural Mutual is rated "A" with a positive outlook by AM Best and has been named one of the top 50 property & casualty insurance companies in the United States for eight consecutive years by the Ward Group.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work”.
Provide digital marketing services to support the company's sales and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with our Advertising Agency to create informative, engaging and effective internet marketing programs for Rural Mutual Insurance Company.
- Set-up, develop and train business owners on social media programs.
- Oversee the management of Rural Mutual’s corporate webpage, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and SharePoint accounts.
- Assist in developing print and digital content for industry publications.
- Accumulate and analyze corporate data. Make recommendations to assist the field force in reaching corporate objectives.
- Coordinate various company events. Includes, A/V support and planning.
- Monitor overall corporate initiatives and sales campaigns.
- Develop professional contacts and participate in outside marketing organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree with emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, Business Communication and or Public Relations is preferred.
- Working knowledge of desktop programs like Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Hub Spot, WordPress, PPC and NAP systems.
- Website management and social media experience.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a free-flowing team environment.
- Open-mindedness and creative thinking is encouraged.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- General insurance knowledge preferred.
- Agriculture background preferred.
- Available for occasional overnight travel.
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Complete benefit package including health, dental, life and long term disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan with a matching contribution.
- Employee bonus program.
- Flex plan.
- Time-off benefits.
- Education benefits.