|Title||Digital Marketing Specialist
WE HAVE A LONG HISTORY OF HELPING HARDWORKING PEOPLE ACHIEVE THEIR FINANCIAL DREAMS.
Founded in 1923, we started as a small savings and loan business in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Today we have more than 120 retail branches in five states.
We have a unique business model with the majority of branches in grocery stores. Our branch locations give customers access to the bank in the places where they shop, work and live, making banking easier for them.
We go where other banks don't. Some of our customers may have been turned down at other banks, forcing them to rely on check cashing and payday loan stores or pawn shops.
We offer unique products and services designed to help a customer understand how to manage a checking account, build or rebuild their credit score. We help customers get on track.
We are a community partner. We work with community groups and other organizations to educate their members about basic financial matters. We show them how they can achieve success at a financial institution like ours, where we always let them know they matter.
Guaranty Bank is looking for an innovative and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist! As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you are a key member of the Marketing team, and will oversee all digital marketing efforts. With the goal of driving new customer growth, retaining existing customers, and ensuring a world-class user experience, this position will be responsible for development and delivery of our email campaigns, digital ad campaigns, search optimization, and management of our corporate website.Become part of a family oriented community bank where you have a voice and can make an impact on the organization.
Now Hiring: Difference Makers!
We're more than a bank. We're a mission-driven organization with a purpose to help people. We take pride in our diverse workforce that serves our equally diverse customer base.
What do our employees have to say?
"We hire employees who maybe they haven't had a banking background but let's teach them."
"The company is invested in its employees. It's very engaged; they recognize the strengths of each employee. They listen to the feedback that you have to give, to your opinion. They welcome feedback and your opinion as well."
"I truly believe in wanting and needing to help others to get to their dreams. This is a vehicle that helps me to do that. I make a difference in people's lives every day."
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and agency to plan, develop, and maintain all websites, SEO/SEM, email, SMS text and display advertising campaigns.
- Work with copywriters and design teams to develop content for digital channels.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Monitor conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Research, design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- Hands on experience in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns across various channels including email and text messaging using broadcast email service.
- Experience in developing and maintaining customer-facing websites using CMS. Knowledge of Umbraco a plus.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe )
- Track record of building scalable digital marketing campaign strategies and executing strategies with passion, precision and excellence.
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with marketing and other creative teams.
- Good operational and process orientation.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels.
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
- Continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
- Award -- winning, state of the art wellness program
- Medical, dental, life, disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan and employee stock purchase plan