As a long-standing global partner of Salesforce, we work with large and small companies worldwide. Canpango’s Salesforce implementation and administration services will leave you better prepared to deliver experiences for your customers and make life easier for your staff.
If you’re someone who lives and breathes design and web content, here’s your chance to make your mark. We are looking for a graphic designer (with a side of copywriting experience) to join our team. At Canpango, we are all about getting our work done, but also get in plenty of laughs throughout the day.
Our Canpango designer will plan, analyze, and create visual solutions for internal and client projects through layout, interactive graphics, and illustration. They will be comfortable pulling up a seat at the strategy table and expressing ideas, while brainstorming with fellow marketing team members. You’re experienced in designing charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork.
In addition to collateral projects, you are able to crank out fun and clever creations for publication on social media. You are comfortable making templates for both websites and newsletters, while keeping in mind the principles of responsive design.
- Someone who thrives in fast-paced, always evolving workplaces
- Attentive to detail
Here are where your talents really shine:
- Marketing collateral design
- Managing workflows for sales and marketing deliverables
- Trade show banners/signage and promotional materials
- Web content management
- Wireframe design
- Creative services
We’d really like if you have:
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience
- A good portfolio of writing and design samples
- Passion for what you do
- An innate desire to deliver projects that are polished, packaged, and on time
- A drive to always be learning
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas/concepts
- Software and/or B2B and B2C industry experience
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Icing on the cake:
- Formal training as a copywriter or editor
- A top-notch sense of humor
- You cheer for the Cubs (just kidding, sort of)
|Compensation & Benefits||
Base salary plus bonus.