|Title||Email Marketing Analyst
Footlocker.com/Eastbay operates the direct to consumer business for Foot Locker, Inc. - the world’s leading retailer of athletically inspired footwear and apparel. Our brands include Foot Locker, Eastbay, ChampsSports, Footaction, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker and SIX:02. In fact we manage 16 of the largest sport inspired web and mobile sites on the net, which enjoy over 250 million visits per year. We are curretnly looking for an Email Marketing Analyst to coordinate, execute and analyze data of email marketing campaigns.
Responsible for the coordination and execution of email marketing campaigns, including the development, implementation, analysis and reporting of campaigns, the management of email address databases and database growth initiatives, the exploration of new email and marketing technologies and general administrative duties. Monitor and assist in maintaining accurate email demand forecast for assigned business units.
- evelopment, implementation, analysis and reporting of campaigns, the management of email address databases and database growth initiatives, and the exploration of new email and marketing technologies.
- Process opt-outs as part of compliance with the CAN-SPAM act.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the email files across all brands.
- Coordinate email production processes with all relevant parties, working specifically with account managers, marketing planners, graphic designers, copywriters, internet merchandisers and list processing analyst to ensure all email elements are accurate, timely and relevant.
- Produce and deploy email campaigns for all assigned brands.
- Leverage relationship with the 3rd party email vendor, including regular communication and feedback with account representatives on maintenance and hygiene of hosted opt-in databases, on-going use of email application software, and ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree (BA) in Marketing from a two or four-year college or university.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training.
- Requires familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint), basic understanding of HTML language, and familiarity with Internet browsers and email clients. Practical, hands-on HTML coding experience is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of, and experience implementing, industry standards and best practices for email marketing.
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Stock Purchase Program
- Volunteer Program
- Job Shadow Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Scholarships
- Vendor Discount Program
- Wellness Benefits
- Social Events
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance