QuadMed offers a full range of primary care, dental and vision care, and occupational medicine at onsite employer health clinics.
QuadMed provides workplace solutions on a national level to employers of all sizes. Our health and wellness centers provide medical, laboratory, pharmacy, fitness, and rehabilitation services along with coordinated care through relationships with local hospitals, providers, and specialists.
We are continuously innovating and investing in new programs, services and technologies that will help us provide better patient experience for the employee populations we serve. This is demonstrated by our investments in new health delivery and care platforms such as telemedicine, remote monitoring and medical home devices.
The Marketing Strategist develops and implements strategies to successfully launch new client sites as well as comprehensive marketing and communications plans focused on driving health center utilization and overall patient and client satisfaction with the health center.
- Serve as primary marketing communications contact throughout new health center implementation process.
- Develops, executes or provides oversight of comprehensive communications plans to include:
- Health center naming and logo development
- Design/copywriting/print coordination of promotional materials and collateral
- Copywriting/editing of newsletter articles, letters and emails
- Open house and event coordination and planning
- Development of operational office materials (letterhead, appointment cards, stationary)
- Production/shipping of promotional items
- Responsible for developing strategies and implementing multi-channel tactics to drive health center utilization.
- Partner regularly with account managers on client retention strategies.
- Actively participate with the account manager in the development of quarterly and annual client reports.
- Function as the primary marketing representative for the client support team.
- Provide marketing and communication support for health center events including wellness activities, health fairs, open houses, etc.
- Develop and execute annual client and patient marketing and communications plan.
- Working with the account manager and client team actively identify testimonials and stories for internal and external use.
- Track and monitor marketing and communication programs and effectiveness and identify trends and improvement strategies.
- Partner with recruiting as appropriate to develop localized strategies for finding the best talent.
- Maintain client websites and patient portals with specific client information including hours of operation, providers, etc.
- Participate in the development of work processes for the department that drive operation efficiencies and improve the quality of the support provided by the department.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- At least three (3) years of experience in a marketing or communications role
- Outstanding communication, organizational, planning and execution skills
- Expert level InDesign, PowerPoint and Word skills and entire Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- Ability to execute and implement projects with minimal guidance
- Effective positive human relations skills including tact, diplomacy, and ability to work with all levels of staff and leadership.
|Compensation & Benefits||