|Company||Alliance Laundry Systems
|Title||Social Media Specialist
Why work at Alliance Laundry Systems? For starters, you will be able to work and grow professionally with a global leader. And because laundry services are needed no matter what the economy is doing, the industry is very stable.
We already have over 2,500 dedicated employees, and although our manufacturing is concentrated in Wisconsin, Belgium, China and the Czech Republic, we have sales and field service employees on every continent of the globe, except Antarctica.
By joining Alliance, you can receive the training, opportunities and professional growth that will bring out your very best. And your best is what is needed to support the customer-centric philosophy that drives our company to even higher levels; a philosophy we call Customer One. It’s this unique cultural commitment that ensures that every customer interaction with an Alliance employee is exceptional, translating to better products, ideas and support after the sale.
Our North American headquarters are in Ripon, Wisconsin. A great place to live and work, Ripon is one of the coolest small towns in America (by MSNBC) known for its scenic trails, outdoor recreation and quality education. This is reflected in the local school district as well – 160-year-old liberal arts Ripon College was recently named by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top 25 values in higher education. Big city attractions are a short 90-minute interstate drive to Milwaukee.
The Social Media Specialist manages the day-to-day execution of the NA Marketing Social Media editorial calendar across channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest. This includes developing, planning and posting content that support the communications plans for Speed Queen Home (Primary) and Speed Queen Commercial/Huebsch/UniMac/Primus (Secondary). Additionally the Social Media Specialist monitors and responds to customer questions on social media sites and speedqueen.com and builds & maintains relationships with bloggers & industry websites to promote & build exposure for the Speed Queen brand.
- Grow Speed Queen’s brand presence on the following social media networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest) by managing and executing the social media calendar under the direction of the brand manager.
- Monitor and Moderate online conversations with consumers on social channels and .com.
- Manage online product reviews and Q & A.
- Moderate online conversations and respond to both brand and technical comments in a positive, professional manner.
- Assist the Brand Manager & Sr. Social Media Specialist in the development (and sharing globally) of the social media editorial calendars and posting schedules.
- Per the Social Media Calendar, the Social Media Specialist will have some responsibility for creating social media content.
- Assist in writing blog posts, video scripts, email and newsletter content.
- Coordinate blogger campaigns and maintain blogger relationships.
- Monitor online alerts and collectively track, report and present competitive campaigns and message points as well as trending discussion points about Speed Queen (home) and competitors in the online space.
- Responsible for social listening by monitoring and responding to external conversations within online communities and forums.
- Lead social media metric reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing communications field
- Experience in developing and executing social media strategies or public relations campaigns
2. Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communications (both written and verbal) skill set
- Familiarity with public relations and ability to leverage PR accordingly
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self-motivation
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Occasional Travel
3. Physical Requirements:
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
- Non-traditional hours, must cover 8am-1pm on Saturdays
|Compensation & Benefits||