|Company||Atmosphere Commercial Interiors
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Would you enjoy working on a highly collaborative team to assist in taking our business’ marketing efforts to the next level?If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing team. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors is currently seeking a Marketing Intern to join their team in downtown Minneapolis. Marketing internships offer a multi-faceted experience in which creative and technical skills are applied within a project based environment. Internship responsibilities/learning targets will be based level of experience and if student has had a previous internship. ACI staff will work with any student intern to complete necessary paperwork for educational credits.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Work with experienced sales/marketing professionals to develop your writing, research, and analytical skills as you help promote Atmosphere Commercial Interiors products and services and support our Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Blog writing
- Market research
- RFP / RFI research and production
- Social Media projects
- Event support
- Assist sales and marketing management with any day to day administrative support as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven research abilities
- Experience with managing social media content
- Ability to generate and implement creative ideas
- Great customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Enrollment in a degree seeking program, Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design
- Coursework or experience related to above job responsibilities
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Experience in Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator
|Compensation & Benefits||