|Title||Front End Developer Intern
Equity Creative is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with a growing client base. We believe that ideas are successful for a reason. They're interesting. This shows in the strategy and creative solutions we develop for our clients, and is reflected by our team and work environment.
We are looking for a part time Front-End Developer Intern who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors on wordpress websites. You will work with both Front-End and Back-End web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. Position will grow into a full-time position as candidate gains more experience.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Assure all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and clients
- Estimate time required to build functionality and designs
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with a modern web framework (React, Angular, Vue.js, or Ember)
- Familiarity with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Ideal candidate has experience with WordPress and PHP
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive compensation rates based on level of skill and experience.