|Company||Duluth Trading Company
|Title||Email/Web Production Designer
At Duluth, we’re a band of hellbent tinkerers and taunters. We never take ourselves too seriously. But that doesn’t stop us from triple-stitching the extra stitch and doubling down on extra durable fabric. It’s never gotten in the way of putting gussets places nobody dreamed gussets could go. It’s never hindered the un-plumbering of a butt. It doesn’t matter if it’s men’s underwear or women’s overalls. What matters — all that matters — is that we outthink, outsmart and outcraft average in everything we do.
Duluth Trading Company’s television ads are a reflection of our unique culture that is anything but average. We’re growing fast, and taking care of business through our website, catalogs, and retail stores.
If you like the sounds of all this, you might just be the perfect next addition to our team. We have corporate office locations just outside of Madison, Wis. (in Belleville and Mt. Horeb), and retail stores across the Midwest.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
If you’ve seen our national ads, looked at our website, or huddled up with our catalogs, you understand that Duluth Trading does things differently. From our ingenious workwear for men and women to our ability to tell one heckuva story, Duluth gets our jollies poking all things average with a big pointy stick. It’s what drives our creative culture. We’re seeking an E-Mail/Web Production Designer to assist the Digital Design Team with the production of e-mails and web content.
What You’ll Love:
- Being a part of an innovation-driven organization that is growing fast, and taking care of business through catalog, web and retail stores.
- Working on a team that makes retail workwear for customers who are smart, straight-talking folks who do everything from pounding nails to shoeing horses and pitching bales.
- POKING AVERAGE IN THE EYE!
What You’ll Do:
- Position will work with the Senior Digital Art Director and Web team in the following duties: Concept, design, code and test new e-mail templates and hundreds of e-mails each year.
- Create or manipulate graphics as needed/directed according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Actively participate in weekly digital meetings with cross-functional teams including Creative, E-Mail, Web and Business teams.
- Manage routing and revision process with e-mail and web testing programs and teams Assist the e-mail production process by pulling necessary elements from asset libraries.
What We’re Looking for:
The candidate should have exceptionally strong digital production and computer graphic skills. If you are a team player, have a sharp sense of design and you are willing to go above and beyond, we would like to consider you for this role. When applying, include your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio. Following review, qualified applicants may be asked to complete a simple skills exercise.
- Minimum Associate degree in Graphic Design/Art
- Minimum 3-6 years of job-related experience
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator
- YesMail (or e-mail vendor) experience beneficial
- Must possess strong attention to detail and have strong proofing abilities to ensure work is error free
- Must be able to thrive in a deadline-driven, fast-paced retail environment
- Stay current on design technology and techniques
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong sense of design Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.
|Compensation & Benefits||
You won’t hear "average" from us when it comes to employee benefits.
- Medical Insurance, with deductible and co-insurance supplemented with a HRA (Healthcare Reimbursement Account)
- Life Insurance for you and your family
- 401K with Company Match and you are vested in all of it immediately
- A generous Paid Time Off plan
- Enjoy your birthday off paid each year
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- Casual Dress everyday
- Fantastic Employee Discount on all that Duluth-tough gear
- Company Wellness Program
- Workplace CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
- Raucous Employee Activities like ballgame outings, bowling tournaments, even a rubber band gun target shooting contest at our last company picnic!