|Company||Delta Defense LLC
|Title||Marketing Graphic Design Intern
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies in America. We have been an Inc. 5000 company 3 years in a row. We have a unique opportunity for a Marketing Graphic Design Intern to join our cutting edge organization. You will learn best-in-class direct response marketing to grow your skill set. Oh yeah, Free Starbucks coffee and fitness center access to the winning candidate. This is a paid internship opportunity. We are the USCCA, we educate, train and insure responsibly armed Americans.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies in America. We have been an Inc. 5000 company FIVE years in a row. We are also a 2016 Journal Sentinel Top Workplace, and a Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace too! We are a team that thrives on developing each and every person here, and we love to come to work!We have a unique opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join our cutting edge organization. You will learn best-in-class direct response marketing to grow your skill set. The Graphic Design Intern will play a key role in the customer experience, providing marketing, graphic design and digital production in support of our digital media, print and web properties. This person will have an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit, a “strategic-thinker” brain, never be satisfied with adequacy, and be willing to push themselves to grow every single day.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation of campaigns, both on-line and offline promotions, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with design of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of education and training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Content curation and archiving digital assets (e.g. videos, graphic designs, downloads)
- Assist with media buys
- Assist with search engine optimization
Skills/Abilities and Educational Requirements:
Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- Active pursuit of a degree Web Design, Graphic Design, Marketing or a related field
- Attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
- Interest in direct response skills and learning to generate millions of dollars
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter who takes pride in not meeting deadlines, but beating them to a pulp
- Hungry to immerse themselves in proven marketing strategy
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Creative Suite to produce web layouts, graphics, and assets
- Constant desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Experience with the following not required, but a plus: mobile platforms, Google analytics, direct response marketing principals, photography, Eugene Schwartz, identity design, scientific advertising methodologies and print production
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited degree in Business, Graphic Design or Communications. Students must be achieving a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Be sure to tell us why you would be awesome to work with and why you’re interested in working with us! We offer flexibilityfor work and school schedules.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Benefits and Compensation:
We love our employees so we take good care of them! Cool perks like on-site fitness center, Wellness benefits, catered lunches, free Starbucks, and helping your professional development. Fun company outings and events, and happy hours! This is a paid opportunity.