There’s so much noise, in so many channels, it’s difficult to catch what your customers are saying — let alone respond to and connect with them. While the rest of the world is busy trying to catch up to the conversation and trying to be all things to all people in all spaces, we’re focused on making connections that make your brand relevant, timely and unforgettable.
We don’t have some convoluted, trademarked, off-the-shelf solution. We have us — and we get results. We’re relentlessly curious. Intensely collaborative. And undeniably human.
Yes, we have everything you’d expect a full-service agency to have. Planners and buyers and producers and creatives. Account people, accounting people and people to hold people accountable. We’ve got traditional, digital, content, social and direct. We’re B2B, B2C and B2B2C.
So what makes us different? How can we connect your brand with your customers? It’s simple. Nobody else has Mike Fredrick, Patrick Smith or Colleen Grams. Or the 240-plus other creative people who make Bader Rutter, BR.
Your background in journalism or communications makes you the right candidate to collaborate with our smart, strategic team to help develop and edit core PR materials.
Because you’re a news junkie and have great media writing skills, you know how to advise clients and are comfortable tracking your messages and monitoring social conversations. You’re hungry to amplify your public relations experience with an agency and want to learn in our dynamic environment.
What’s more, you’re interested in technology, construction or other industrial-related industries and you want to join us in our new downtown, riverfront location.
Here’s why we want you:
- You have built a core set of media relations skills, and you’re ready to take them to the next level.
- You have three to six years of experience in an agency, journalism or communications firm.
- You’re self-motivated and a leader.
- You’re a problem solver and work collaboratively.
- You know how to balance your time and workload between multiple clients.
- You might be a ringer on the company softball team.
- Or you bake a mean breakfast casserole and are willing to join the Treat Club.
- Or you’re like to use your BR service day to work on community improvement projects.
- You have a great skill set now, but you’re the kind of person who spots opportunity and knows how to grow your role — to your benefit and ours.
Connect with us and let your next career step bring you to Bader Rutter.
|Compensation & Benefits||