OneEvent Technologies was born out of technical know-how and inspiration to bring life safety systems into the modern age. oneEvent Technologies works with its partners to develop and deploy a proprietary life safety and home automation system. Our system combines our proprietary developments with present technology to completely leverage the advancements in existing systems. Our solution is full-featured life safety system, easy to install, and affordable to maintain... for safer families, homes, and businesses.
OneEvent applies new technology to fire and CO safety detection to provide firefighters with the most important information needed to save lives. oneEvent's technology also holds tremendous value to the insurers. Our patented software provides continuous monitoring analytics and transmits timely information to property owners and first responders, preventing or reducing property damage, injury and loss of life during fires and other catastrophic events. oneEvent provides property/casualty insurers with the data needed to more accurately adjust premiums to reflect the appropriate level of risk.
OneEvent is seeking to add a dynamic, enthusiastic, driven individual to be our new Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring the consistent and accurate representation of oneEvent products by dealers and sellers. They will develop and implement programs that ensure business partners receive training that will allow them to promote oneEvent products and service across specific customer groups and demographics.
- Formulate and deliver innovative marketing plans that are aligned to business goals.
- Develop and implement dealer training programs across multiple dealer sites
- Create communication plans to effectively transfer information to dealer networks regarding product and service updates.
- Ensure design, visual branding and content is consistently used across all dealer networks.
- Utilize data from various marketing tools to understand overall marketing and campaign effects.
- Act as marketing advisor for dealer network when determining how best to position oneEvent products and services.
- Manage marketing business relationships with venders.
- Timely communicate dealer concerns or marketing project efforts to management team.
- Support sales efforts by providing information and updates to sales team
- Assist sales team directly by attending sales meetings or dealer events
- Perform quality social media activities that generate interest in oneEvent products and services
- Generate marketing materials that can be used by both oneEvent and dealer networks
- Effectively network at targeted events to identify possible business leads.
- Systematically follow up with potential customers, dealers and other business leads.
- Research new marketing trends to ensure oneEvent and its dealers effectively communicating with customers
- Maintain and advance professional knowledge base and seek opportunities to enhance skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field or commensurate experience.
- Five years of applicable experience, including: developing successful marketing. plans and marketing tools (websites, social media plans, etc.).
- Excellent conceptual and strategic marketing skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to plan and coordinately work independently and manage multiple projects through successful completion within set timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills to include writing, speaking and presenting, and the ability to adapt communication style to fit the situation and audience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong editing and copywriting skills.
- Demonstrated computer and software skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to define and deliver effective creative messages.
- Ability to motivate others and stay self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ability to exhibit integrity in work product and in interactions with dealers, customers and other business partners
- Ability to hold one’s self accountable for actions, successes, and failures
- Ability to be flexible in the work environment and willing and able to adapt to changing organizational needs
- Ability to travel occasionally overnight
- Must be able to periodically travel with occasional overnight stays.
- May be required to lift or carry up to 25 lbs.
- Primary working position-sitting, with occasional standing, walking, stooping, crouching, and kneeling; frequent reaching, carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling, grasping, typing, talking-speaking clearly, hearing-conversation, and seeing-near.
- Candidates must be able to work with a diverse engineering team, owners and consultants and be based out of our Mount Horeb, WI office.
- State wide travel up to 50 days per year expected for dealer and customer training is required.
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Base Salary + year-end bonus structure for achieving goals
- Full benefits available