|Title||Paid Social Media Manager
|City||Milwaukee and the World
Award-winning creative. Savvy strategy. Cutting-edge technology. An integrated inbound methodology all our own. We decode marketing problems, and then encode optimal communications. We are experts at leveraging concepts to achieve higher levels of engagement. We help CMOs build brands.
STIR Core Values:
- Intelligence - Fact based, strategically driven, KPI and ROI focused. Bottom line orientation.
- Creative - A unique and appealing approach that appeals to emotion through benefit
- Integrity – Properly applied, with good intent and follow through
- Invested - A partnership with clients and people for mutual benefit
- Respect - Respecting the talents of our clients, venders and people
- Committed - A belief in our approach and unabated enthusiasm for our business
- We - Without each other nothing works, look out for and support your co-workers
STIR designs holistic and integrated business solutions for our clients. This includes cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns and corresponding digital properties. Our clients vary dramatically in size and sophistication, category and need, yet we’ve developed a highly customized and highly effective campaign for each and every one. And now we need your help.
Your mission, should you choose to accept: Partner on the strategy and execution of sophisticated paid social campaigns. We're seeking a talented, hard-working and enterprising individual with SERIOUS digital marketing chops to drive paid social initiatives. This will be a campaign manager role, and as such, you need to be able to get your hands dirty.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily execution of our primary channels and ads: paid Facebook Carousel, video, slideshow, canvas, video and photo ads, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- CONSTANTLY TESTING new, and innovative ways to drive qualified traffic and sales, and reporting this to the Social Media Director, account team and stakeholders
- Manage the CRO (conversion rate optimization) and drive top-line KPIs
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience That Should Apply to YOU:
- Enterprise level Facebook
- Expert Facebook Ad Manager experience
- Advanced Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture) certification current, and in good standing
- Experience with CRO tools (Optimizely, VWO, Unbounce or equivalent)
- E-Commerce experience a HUGE plus Experience with SMM ad software (Nanigans, Adespresso, Nuvi,etc.)
- Experience with SMM tools (Spredfast, Percolate, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Minimum 3-years hands-on experience managing social/PPC campaigns, executing paid social management and strategy and leading client communication for a variety of enterprise level clients.
- Strong preference for experience within an agency setting.
- Demonstrated proficiency of paid social platforms, with a mastery of Facebook Ads Manager and integrating campaign messaging into digital media
- Experience with social community management and reporting and being able to write effectively and grammatically correct within those platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics for social attribution (Google Analytics Certification required, Facebook Certifications recommended)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide actionable insights for all levels of an organization
- Possess keen critical thinking and analytical skills
- Expert level Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to consistently hit deadlines
- Proven lifelong learner who stays up to date with paid social trends and best practices
- Willingness to communicate effectively and establish client relationships
- Great attitude, willingness to learn and loves sends animated GIFs to their coworkers
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment and personal development
- High-impact learning environment
- Great company benefits for medical, dental, and vision
- 2 weeks vacation
- Monthly and quarterly employee appreciation and team building events