|Company||The Gettys Group
|Title||Business Development Coordinator
We are The Gettys Group, an award-winning global hospitality design firm with particular expertise in 4 practice areas: interior design, consulting, branding and procurement.
We have been serving our clients for almost 30 years from our offices in key locations globally. In that time, we have been involved in the building or renovation of over 900 hotels worth in excess of $7.5B in more than 32 countries. We have worked with virtually every major hotel brand in the world. Our Procurement group has procured over $1B in FF&E. Our diverse staff speaks more than 23 languages.
Our design is rooted in strategy and research, our process in collaboration. We’re creators, visionaries, poets with spaces and artists with brands.
We believe our service offering is amongst the broadest of any hospitality design firm in the world. For many clients, we are a one-stop shop.
We’re picky about details, passionate about the process and we never rest until we get it right.
We are The Gettys Group. We design beautiful things, solve problems, create value and have fun doing it.
Responsibilities include business development activities supporting Gettys’ strategic revenue and growth initiatives. This role will facilitate the coordination of business development opportunities across all Gettys’ offices via Salesforce CRM management and assist with the coordination and development of proposal materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage annual conference calendar and information on attendees, speakers, media opportunities and coordinate with business development team
- Coordinate complex on/offsite meetings and conferences for business development team.
- Assist with scheduling appointments, keep calendars, arrange travel itineraries, and meeting room reservations for Gettys attendees
- Assist PR firm with resource management for PR and awards submissions
- Support BD Manager to develop and maintain comprehensive project information files for business development and marketing purposes
- Assist BD Manager with the preparation and production of customized, client specific packages in response to RFQs and RFPs
- Assist in maintaining SalesForce CRM database
- Steward Gettys’ global brand and messaging standards and ensure their universal adoption and correct application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing
- A minimum of 3-5 years in marketing or communications, experience in a sales or marketing department in an architectural/design firm is required, hospitality industry preferred.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and meet stringent deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Keynote
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Understanding of design and/or hospitality industries is a requirement
|Compensation & Benefits||