|Company||Strategic Partners Marketing
Strategic Partners Marketing is a growing, forward thinking, marketing firm with an entrepreneurial spirit and passionate team-members. We specialize in brand strategy for small to medium businesses and we pride ourselves on maintaining personal and meaningful relationships with clients and partners in the community. We provide consultation and implementation services including web design, social media marketing, email marketing, digital strategies, public relations and media buying services. Most clients think of us as their go-to-marketing team. Learn more about us at www.strategiesthatpay.com and our sister-company, www.amberdella.com.
If phrases like Brand Strategy, Comprehensive Marketing Plan, Results, Efficiency, Effectiveness and Freedom Lifestyle excite you, read on... We are seeking a motivated individual, preferably with some marketing experience to fill an Account Coordinator Role.
We're considering graduating seniors, as well as those with experience. Maybe you are freelancing and are tired of the highs and lows? It might be time to consider working with a company that values your skillset and honors the freedom you want.
If you are sharp, a fast learner, strategic, motived, creative, organized, love all things digital marketing and social media, with some tech skills and want to work for a company that makes their own rules, then we need to talk.
- Must have initiative and be ready to work hard. Must be organized, have great communication and presentation skills, emotionally mature, work well on your own and collaborate well with the team;
- Be able to manage and work directly with clients
- Must have a LOVE for writing and for social media and all things digital marketing.
- You will assist the team in managing clients, and manage your own clients.
- You will grow into more responsibilities including providing consultation, developing marketing plans for presentation to the client and ensuring that their marketing campaigns are implemented correctly and produce results.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to jump-start your marketing and consultation career by learning first-hand what it takes to work hand-in-hand with clients. You will learn how to move clients forward from inception, to implementation, to review, and how to retain that client by delivering measurable results for continued long-term growth for both the client and the agency. Flexible hours, flexible vacation policy, work from home as well as from our beautiful new downtown office.
If you are a serious self-starter, who needs to be managed minimally, we want you. Basically, we're looking for a gosh dang rock-star who has it in them and just hasn't caught their break yet. If you are ready to grow and flourish into an account manager role, come learn everything they don't teach you in school!
This position will start out a part-time position at approximately 25-30 hours/week, with the potential and goal of growing into full-time. There is schedule flexibility, however, there are times when the team is required to be in the office and on-site meetings to support the needs of our clients.
- Assist in managing client accounts, and manage your own accounts
- Regular client check-in calls/meetings to keep progress moving forward
- Maintain client marketing plan documents
- Assist with on-boarding new clients
- Create monthly marketing reports
- Assist in Developing email marketing content
- Develop attractive looking emails, designed to create conversions
- Work with MailChimp, Constant Contact and other email programs
- Develop Social Media Campaigns
- Develop and Monitor Facebook Ads
- May be asked to update content on WordPress websites as needed
- Take all steps necessary for effective and timely fulfillment of client projects
- Collaborate in development of clear and compelling target-focused communications, including ad campaigns, print pieces, social media content, email marketing, press releases, blog posts and more
- Add value to Public Relations and Special Event projects by contributing creative ideas and observations
- Collaborate effectively on team with PR and Social Media Director, Web Developer and other agency associates
- Occasionally meet with clients at their place of business
- Represent company at community events and within business groups, and participate and show support of client events and company sponsored events
- Graphic design ability would be a plus and would provide more hours of work available, but not required
- Bachelor's degree (or graduating in next 6 months), preferably in digital marketing, public relations, communications or a related field
- Preferred 1+ year experience in a marketing related field with real-life experience
- Will consider graduating seniors for a paid internship, or a more seasoned marketer/freelancer ready to shift
- Superb writing abilities
- Proficient (or ability to quickly become proficient) at developing, managing, implementing and optimizing comprehensive marketing plans with multiple tactics being employed including: social media, content marketing, SEO, digital marketing, TV and radio ads, PR elements, email marketing, events
- Ability to grasp multiple marketing concepts and tactics and understand when to utilize them
- Ability to create a step by step organized marketing plan for recommendation to the client, and for the team to execute
- Effective Communicator with ability to articulate complex topics simply and succinctly
- Outgoing and personable attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Results oriented
- Embraces a salesperson mentality
- Ability to work on one's own with strong time management abilities
- Proven understanding and effective use of social media platforms and communication tools
- Must provide own computer (technology allowance provided after 6 months of employment for personal tech equipment purchases)
- Reliable transportation which will at times require 20-50 miles of travel to meet with clients
|Compensation & Benefits||
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly pay depending on experience
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Positive environment that promotes health and wellness including sponsored fitness classes and massage services
- Cash and experience based bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Technology allowance
- Company rewards-based outings to exciting places