|Company||Boelter + Lincoln
|Title||Social Media Manager
Boelter + Lincoln is a full-service advertising agency located in Milwaukee's Third Ward. For over 42+ years, B+L has helped clients build their brands with creative, results-oriented solutions. Unlike the typical client/agency relationship, many of these partnerships have turned into long-term friendships that get stronger each year. Why? Maybe it has something to do with our roll-up-your-sleeves Midwestern work ethic. We immerse ourselves in our client’s business, listening, collaborating, and innovating; finding solutions for problems. Selected as One Of The Best Places To Work by Milwaukee Business Journal, B+L’s staff tenure is almost twice the industry standard, which tells you a lot about some solid company culture. We believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance.
We are looking to add a dynamic Social Media Manager to our public relations/social media team. Specifically, we are looking for an organized, energetic and persuasive individual who will handle social media on behalf of our clients. The Social Media Manager will develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all B+L brands and areas of expertise. In this position the Social Media Manager will lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media. The Social Media Manager will define key performance indicator and implement measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Develop social media strategy and storytelling through digital content
- Integrate social strategic thinking into all agency, client programs and projects
- Lead and develop social media new business opportunities
- Interpret social media data to optimize the agency and client’s performance and provide actionable recommendations for continue improvement
- Execute social media engagements for clients/agency, including serving as a community manager for social spaces where appropriate (e.g. Facebook, Twitter feeds, Google+)
- Tracks success of social media marketing programs for B+L and clients
- Organizes results and findings into presentations for clients, agency and team members
- Develop and execute social media monitoring and web analytic measurement plans based on objectives and identify key performance indicators, translating metrics into an insightful narrative
- Maintains awareness of new social media marketing techniques being used by others, as well as looking for opportunities to innovate and develop completely new techniques
- Ability to set and obtain realistic goals for clients using social media initiatives
- Lead Hubspot matching content with strategy concentrating on our 4 core areas of expertise (Tourism, Healthcare, Financial and Beverage)
- 3-5 years of experience developing digital and social strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to manage and lead multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Understands the interaction between strategy, content and audience management
- Proven experience creating and implementing social media/real-time marketing campaigns
- Track record of success in the social space
- Understanding of SEO and SEM Experience in an agency environment preferred
- Deep knowledge of digital channels and social media technologies, especially as they relate to our 4 core industries
- Familiar with: Iconosquare, Visible Intelligence and Hootsuite
- Ability to present to C level clients
|Compensation & Benefits||
Boelter + Lincoln offers a competitive compensation package. Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and demonstrated capabilities.
Rather than list all the perks that we offer that help in forming our culture, the true success of our agency is directly proportional to the quality of talent we have and keep at the agency. One of the unique features of Boelter + Lincoln is our long-standing relationships, externally: 30+ year clients and internally: over 58% of employees have been with us over 5 years.