|Company||Culver Brand Design
Culver is a dynamic, fast-paced branding and design agency working with many clients across many industries both nationally and internationally. Our culture is to "hunt as a pack" and we all eagerly dive in and work together as a delightfully semi-dysfunctional family. Our workload is highly varied, and quite interesting, frequently providing the opportunity to work simultaneously on a myriad of assignments. Our workplace is relaxed yet intense, and we value people with self-motivation, common sense, a sense of humor and a can-do attitude.
Our services include product and brand innovation, brand development and identity design, package design, point-of-sale and merchandising development, as well as a full range of brand support, including advertising (traditional and digital), promotions, sales materials and digital media.
We're seeking someone with great people skills, an engaging personality, an intrepid spirit and a can-do attitude who is interested in helping us develop and grow client relationships. We enjoy amazing retention both inside the office and with the clients we serve, so this person must also deeply believe that building lasting friendships is the ultimate measure of success. We want someone who works well in a team, but also has a strong inner drive and a contagious energy level. We look for ingenuity, humor, intelligence, a positive attitude, Midwestern kindness, justified confidence and a dusting of humility.
- Manage day-to-day details of existing projects
- Develop, build and foster both new and existing client relationships
- Partner with the team to discuss and track projects as they progress, and identify and solve client needs before they are voiced
- Proactively find ways to be valuable, useful and/or entertaining
- Help with long- and short-term account planning
- Write and prepare presentations, proposals, estimates and the occasional thank you note
- Enjoy meeting new people, learning new businesses and being curious in general
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities to meet evolving deadlines
- Be versed in the art of conversation, and be good company on business trips
- Must work well in a team setting, be a good listener, and enjoy success as a group accomplishment
- Must have a sense of humor, or at least fake it convincingly
- Should have 1-2 years of account service or project management
|Compensation & Benefits||
Compensation and Benefits based on experience, attitude and potential. Our benefit package includes health insurance, 401k and a parking allowance.