|Region||Twin Cities Metro
WHO WE ARE:
We are a team of strategists, designers, writers, developers, fabricators, creative problem solvers and more. Our thinkers are doers. Our doers are thinkers.
SixSpeed is looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join its growing Minneapolis team.
This is an established role that will engage collaboratively with creative partners, to cultivate ideas, concepts and develop design directions. This Sr. Designer must understand how to utilize layout, composition, color theory, typography, perspective and spatial relationships to convey information.
They must understand team dynamics and bring strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment. Above all, the Sr. Designer must continually strive to improve the work and have a solid understanding of the assignment to ensure the visual communication is successful.
This position is for our fast paced powersports client. Passion and knowledge for powersports will be given extra credit!
- Understands the how to implement and communicate an idea or concept visually
- Creates layouts and executes higher-level projects: logos, branding systems, style guides, catalogs, key visuals
- Conceptualize for higher-level experiential projects: event activations, media kits, interactive experiences, etc.
- Self-organizes with other designers, copywriters and art directors to brainstorm and work through the creative problem solving process
- Participates in internal reviews to provide, thoughtful, constructive critique
- Develop and execute design solutions that need the brand and project brief
- Ability to pitch and sell work internally conveying their process and design rational
- Consistent high attention to detail–working with teams and visuals
- Adhere to deadlines and properly manages time over multiple assignments
- Takes feedback and direction for team and client
- Has eyes and ears for spotting creative opportunity–both large and small
- A portfolio showcasing your work is required
- Experience working in a creative agency with an understanding of department and team dynamics
- Minimum of 5 years of agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related degree
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment-Understanding of powersports/outdoor recreational industries
Being a “SixSpeeder”: You’re driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hard working. These are the qualities of a SixSpeeder we hold with the highest regard. You make yourself indispensable to your team by tackling challenges head-on and cross the finish line together.
|Compensation & Benefits||