|Title||Senior Web Designer
Renaissance®is the leader in K-12 learning analytics------enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learningis a continual journey------from year to year, and for a lifetime. For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Ready to join an energetic team that is driven and empowered to create wonderful user experiences and support teachers, principals, teachers and students? This is your opportunity to join Renaissance, the leader in K-12 learning analytics. We enable teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. To learn more about us, visit www.renaissance.com. We are looking for a great senior web designer/developer to join our marketing team in Madison, WI. You will work on the digital marketing team alongside designers, writers, campaign managers and analysts. This team is a central cog of the marketing organization, and also works closely with product managers, product marketers, engineering and sales. The digital marketing team owns renaissance.com, develops campaign experiences, emails, and many other digital user experiences. We use Wordpress, Marketo, and Google Analytics.
Some of the main responsibilities in this role include:
- Mentoring lower level web designers, sharing your skills and passion with our team.
- Improving renaissance.com, creating deep long-lasting customer relationships and developing amazing user experiences.
- Creating web content, emails, forms and other assets in concert with others from the marketing team to build campaigns.
- Leading project teams, keeping a team organized and delivering results. Bring your big ideas!
- Representing our brand and voice across all media.
- Bringing a robust organization and discipline to how we manage code and updates.
- Reading analytics reports, measuring “success,” and making recommendations to the team.
Education & Experience
- Relevant AA or BA degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years experience working as a web designer/developer
Expertise in the following:
- Photoshop CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Wordpress experience preferred
- Marketo experience preferred
|Compensation & Benefits||