|Title||Marketing & Public Relations Manager
DialogTech is the market leader in call analytics and optimization. We provide marketers and agencies with data and insights to optimize advertising and website performance to drive more of the conversations that drive revenue. Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout the customer journey. At DialogTech, we are changing how the world’s biggest businesses market to and connect with their customers by helping them better attribute, route, personalize, and analyze voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales process.
DialogTech is seeking a talented, driven, and creativeMarketing & Public Relations Manager who will be responsible for driving new leads and sales pipeline using PR, social media, influencer marketing, and other tactics.
This person is responsible for all PR and analyst relations efforts at DialogTech with the goal of increasing our brand awareness by securing media placements in key publications, creating integrated PR campaigns and managing our interactions with analysts to generate positive coverage. We are looking for an exceptionally bright individual who not only has a proven track record of success in managing a brand’s public relations efforts, but has shown the ability to be extremely creative in the way they use PR to build a brand’s awareness in the marketplace.
You will be successful in this position if you can:
- Work across marketing, product marketing and with our executive team, to create innovative PR, social media, influencer marketing, and other campaigns to drive qualified leads, sales opportunities, and revenue
- Become an expert in our brand, strategy, and products, and be able to clearly articulate/share our message across all communication channels (verbal, written, video, social media, etc.)
- Develop content (Press Releases, analyst presentations, social media posts, etc)
- Analyze appropriate communications channels and develop a list of key channels and strategies to be used to drive awareness and interest in DialogTech
- Develop and grow our database with specific influencers, analysts and media outlet targets who can promote our company and the value of our solutions to generate leads and ultimately revenue for the business
- Track success against concrete goals, benchmarks, and KPI’s
- Manage all aspects of our analyst and influencer relations, including setting up briefings, developing background information, and participating in briefings
- Identify and lead executive management opportunities around press and influencer interviews, speaking engagements, and awards, including managing the application process as needed
- Create byline content as needed in response to media opportunities
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing efforts, share of voice, impressions, etc.
Talents required for success:
- 7-10 years of marketing experience -- including influence marketing, social media and PR -- with increasing levels of responsibility in that time period
- Deep understanding of the PR and social media ecosystem and the latest technologies and trends.
- Previous marketing experience with technology products, preferably SaaS applications, is a plus
- Strong connections with journalists, writers, editors, and influencers at prominent business and marketing magazines, media companies, blogs, and other platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, marketing, or related area of study; or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Deep understanding of the latest marketing strategies, including digital and mobile advertising
- Must be an extremely creative person who is able to bring new and interesting ideas for how to educate the market and promote DialogTech through various influencer type channels including but not limited to public relations
- Able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines with ease and comfort
- Ability to self motivate and work independently as well as on a team
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Results driven
- Experience using TrendKite, Meltwater, CoSchedule, and PRNewswire a plus
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 6 times running!
|Compensation & Benefits||