|Title||Content Manager, Marketing
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
Aon Is Looking For A Marketing Content Manager.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Marketing team in our downtown Chicago office.
Your Impact As A Marketing Content Manager.
We are looking for a talented content creator to write and produce content in support of digital campaigns and sales and consulting pursuits. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create assets in support of campaign strategy to drive leads, awareness, and client engagement. Examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, social tiles, etc.
- Create and maintain assets to improve conversion rates of sales and consulting pursuits. Examples include sales sheets, pitch decks, etc.
- Support the development of messaging around new solutions.
- Grow our prospect engagement by providing them content that aligns with their business needs and compels action.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, designers, and sales to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and clients.
- Develop and maintain the editorial calendar.
- Confidently articulate creative ideas and marketing best practices to senior business leaders.
- Understand and communicate how individual solutions can be used as entry points into larger client engagements.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise:
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing and / or communications.
- 3-5 years of experience producing strategic content for digital channels.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills as well as the ability to adopt style, tone and voice of our business for various types of content.
- An analytical mindset and interest in using data to optimize marketing strategies and tactics
- Fundamental design expertise to create standard collateral and assets.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer you:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.