|Title||Creative Design and Copy Expert
Your financial well-being is BCU’s reason for being. That’s because when you open your first account with the Credit Union, you instantly become an owner. Because BCU is not-for-profit (and tax-exempt), all gains over operating expenses are returned to you as a member in the form of better rates and little to no fees, partnered with a service experience that’s simple and convenient.
The value of membership goes beyond just you, though. Once you become a Credit Union owner, your entire family is automatically eligible to take advantage of BCU’s full-spectrum of money-maximizing accounts and resources. And our “Once a Member, Always a Member” policy ensures you’re eligible no matter where life takes you. Simply put, BCU exists to place you in command of your finances and empower you to pursue your hopes and dreams.
This well-rounded role entails a variety of responsibilities within creative services. The position is responsible for creating innovative and effective marketing in support of acquisition and engagement efforts across all channels. Must be highly creative, and equally comfortable with graphic design and copywriting.
- Collaborate with writers, designers and campaign managers to develop effective materials thatdrive results.
- Clearly represent the organization’s brand, products and services through B2B, Senior Management and Board of Directors presentation decks.
- Take strategic inputs and turn them into strong visual presentations.
- Organize information effectively and convey data through graphic elements and animations.
- Draft compelling headlines and messages that convey the objectives for campaigns while speaking appropriately to the target audience.
- Design and produce promotional materials including, but not limited to, in-branch merchandising, web banners, social media posts and banners, email, direct mail and signage.
- Develop concepts, storyboards and write script content for various types of videos.
- Customize marketing materials and presentations for SEGs (Select Employer Groups).
- Ensure that all created materials adhere to established graphic and communications standards and maintain consistency with our brand.
- May consult with outside vendors in the development and implementation of campaigns as needed.
- Provide quality assurance on all deliverables.
- Fulfill ad hoc requests that come to the Marketing department.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or similar
- 2-4 years related experience; financial services experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in content creation from concept to completion
- Strong creative, out of the box thinking
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Critical thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills and comfortable working with all levels of management throughout the organization
|Compensation & Benefits||