|Title||Marketing Specialist A4
GRAEF has been providing quality engineering services to our clients since 1961. We recognize that the best professional approach to service is to hire technically competent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals. This attitude asserts that our staff is key to our success.
We have an opportunity available for an experienced marketing professional to support our firm’s Infrastructure Group. The qualified candidate will have superior oral and written communication skills. The Marketing Specialist will help develop marketing strategies, tactics, and tools related to client maintenance and new business development for the Infrastructure Group. The Marketing Specialist will also help with proposal preparation, assist with content, design, and production of request for proposal responses, and provide research, campaign development, event and tradeshow support for all levels within the firm. Successful candidates will develop and cultivate internal working relationships, prioritize multiple deadlines on an analogous schedule, and help creatively tell stories using exceptional graphics and words.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with technical staff to develop proposals and presentations, resumes, project descriptions, marketing collateral, and plan/coordinate marketing campaigns and activities.
- Keeping abreast of latest business news, market trends, researching target markets, and communicating critical highlights to managers.
- Updating social media and web site information.
- Utilizing a CRM (Client Relationship Management) system.
- Coordinating specialized consultants (photographers, PR, etc.)
- Attending business development conferences and technical trade shows.
- Maintaining active involvement in professional and community organizations.
- Guiding staff through interview preparations.
In order to be considered for this position, the candidate must possess the following basic qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional services marketing experience.
- Proficiency with the use of software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat.
- A background with an emphasis in professional services consulting (engineering, architecture, construction, real estate development) is preferred.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress