|Title||Digital Marketing Director
We help manufacturers drive profitable growth and change through inside-out marketing.
Our clients typically have complex product and service offerings. They’re regional to national in scope. They have direct, indirect, or distributor sales forces and multi-channel distribution. And they’ve got another thing in common—they’re all looking to step up to the next level. But that requires change.
We work with business leaders—C-suite, VPs, directors of HR, OD, marketing, sales, and operations—to minimize the impact of that change. We help our clients strengthen customer engagement using an inside-out approach to marketing. Instead of starting with external communication, we begin inside their walls, giving employees the tools to become champions of the brand. So when they market to their customers all they really need to do is be who they are. Their brand experience will be fully aligned on both sides of their door.
And that helps our clients go further, faster.
Imaginasium is looking for a talented and driven Digital Marketing Director who fits our energetic, fun and passionate team of communication experts to provide digital solutions that help move our clients’ businesses forward.
The role requires an innovative and progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities.
Our ideal candidate can work with cross-disciplinary teams to provide digital strategy and deliverables including initial discovery, digital marketing and social recommendations, and development management during execution of overall digital initiatives across a range of diverse manufacturing-related clients.
The Digital Marketing Director must be able to stay in tune with digital trends and understand both B2B and consumer digital experiences, matching these with brand desires to create truly beneficial opportunities and solutions.
Ultimately, this position drives all digital marketing efforts to achieve the business objectives of our clients and lead the firm's digital initiatives.
- Act as an internal digital subject matter expert for Imaginasium and bring to the team updated best practices and new ideas. Develop measurable digital and content/social marketing strategies to achieve various client business objectives.
- Partner with the Creative and Client Strategy teams to derive insights from research and identify opportunities for our clients to excel beyond their competition.
- Develop accurate and insightful conclusions from research data to construct well-informed digital and social briefs with valuable direction for our clients.
- Collaborate with Client Strategy and Creative Teams to bring strategy ideas to reality and manage projects with developer resources throughout execution.
- Set measurement goals and KPIs to measure and report on success metrics for these digital initiatives.
- Participate in or facilitate meetings with client teams, at times featuring senior client side executives.
- Drive consumer insights across a range of clients and industries to spot trends and opportunities for our clients to increase their marketing impact on business goals.
- Provide results analysis and optimization recommendations to Client Strategy and Creative Teams in order to grow accounts and improve client goals.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and provide relevant insights to teams as to how they might affect client accounts.
- Manage website and mobile development projects and resources through existing digital properties.
- Manage social, content and email marketing campaigns.
- Analyze metrics and visitor behavior within sites and digital properties to provide reports on past performance and opportunities to improve performance.
- Provide lead generation strategies and inbound marketing strategies for our clients.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- At least 4 years of direct experience in crafting digital marketing strategy and consulting to clients.
- At least 8 years of industry experience.
- Understanding of website development and experience in managing multiple website development projects.
- SEO/SEM experience.
- Social and Digital Marketing management experience.
- Expert knowledge of web and social analytics and a passion to drive program performance.
- Expert knowledge and experience with social media and content marketing best practices across industries.
- Able to blend left- and right-brain thinking to address both quantitative and qualitative business goals.
- Some related experience in brand positioning and marketing communications.
- Ability to meet several deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision.
- Experience in CMS systems such as WordPress, Kentico, SiteCore preferred.
- Experience in CRM solutions preferred.
- Experience in email marketing solutions preferred.
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Health Insurance with spouse and family options / Health Savings Account
- Company-paid Short & Long Term Disability
- 401k / Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Personal Time