|Title||Social Media Associate
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
About Nature's Way®:
Nature's Way® is one of the most recognized and trusted manufacturers of dietary supplements and vitamins. A pioneer in herbal supplements, the Nature's Way® brand is known for its expansive offerings of whole herbs, standardized extracts, vitamins & minerals, and homeopathic remedies. Beyond herbal supplements, Nature's Way® manufactures trusted brands such as Alive!® multi-vitamins, Fortify probiotics, Umcka® Cold Care, and Sambucus. Our brands are sold through retail partners in the grocery, drug, mass, health food store, eCommerce and other channels. We are experiencing rapid growth.
Employees at Nature's Way® have a passion for building trustworthy brands that help improve the health and wellness of others. This is our mission and it forms the basis of everything we do. Whether developing science-based formulas, utilizing top-quality ingredients, or diligently adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Nature's Way is known for its unwavering commitment to quality and safety. "Trust the Leaf®."
If you're looking to join a team where you'll be leading initiatives and contributing to growth every single day, Nature's Way may be the place for you. Nature's Way is in the midst of a growth-driven transformation of their marketing organization. We just opened a state of the art marketing and sales office in downtown Minneapolis where an entrepreneurial, results driven consumer marketing and sales organization is being established. We are looking for people who want to leave their mark in this high energy organization where every person we bring on board has the opportunity to shape the business from day one.
The Nature’s Way Social Media Associate will develop, lead and implement a social media strategy for Nature’s Way brands.
He/she will be responsible for partnering closely with the marketing business owners to develop and implement social media plans to accomplish business objectives, build brand awareness and drive growth. The Social Media Associate will work collaboratively with both internal and external partners to develop and implement social media capabilities for Nature’s Way, and be responsible for ensuring those capabilities are launched, maintained and extended. This person will serve as the go-to social resource for Nature’s Way and will be responsible for ensuring the Nature’s Way brand is built strategically via social media.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate college degree in marketing, business, journalism or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in social media, digital marketing and content strategy.
- Experience working across multiple social platforms with a variety of social publishing and management tools for business.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to work across teams, brands and departments to collaborate and innovate.
- Social media experience with CPG/consumer retail a plus.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Nature's Way offers a competitive wage and benefits including:
- Innovative health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic Life and Optional Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability, Long Term Care insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Educational assistance and on-going training
- Community involvement incentives
- Wellness initiatives
- Product Discounts for you and your family