|Company||Quality Bicycle Products
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Why Join Us?
QBP is one of the world’s leading distributors of bicycles, components, and accessories. We sell the best cycling and outdoor products to independent specialty retailers across the U.S. and throughout the world, including many of our own brands such as Surly, Salsa, and 45North. We employ passionate, talented people who consistently deliver great results no matter what they do. QBP cultivates an environment of excellence, emphasizing personal development as a vital factor in our continued success.
QBP is seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager to drive cutting-edge strategies, define successful marketing campaigns, and bring unique ideas to the team. This position is a key role within the growing QBP Marketing team and it is essential that this person focuses on leveraging QBP’s channels to create awareness, generate demand and drive sales. Emphasis will be placed on specialty retailer-focused (B2B) marketing campaigns, but will also involve consumer-facing campaigns (B2C) for QBP brands and supplier partners. The QBP Marketing Manager will work to coordinate the building of unified marketing materials across all channels, while measuring and reporting the performance of marketing campaigns.
What you will do:
- Effectively Promote QBP Brands, Supplier Partners, and Initiatives to Specialty Bicycle Retailers – Develop a deep understanding of our strategies, programs, benefits, and the brands we distribute, with an ability to use the right channels to communicate the unique and differentiated value that QBP offers to specialty bicycle retailers.
- Build Strategic Relationships – Be an active and collaborative partner with sales, consumer brands, suppliers, events, advocacy, purchasing, and product management; develop the marketing strategies and sales collateral to promote and sell QBP and the brands it distributes.
- Coordinate Cross-Functional Marketing Teams – Work closely with digital marketing experts, marketing project managers, social media experts and creative team to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Customer and Business Analytics – Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop an appreciation of specialty bicycle retailers and establish digital marketing campaign metrics that evaluate our effectiveness in reaching customers. Use research and business analysis to understand the competition, channel dynamics, customer segmentation & positioning, and sales performance.
What you need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of brand, marketing, and/or communications experience, preferably in B2B
- 4-year college degree in a related field; MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a propensity to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of traditional and emerging marketing techniques, including digital
- Branding experience
- Demonstrated track record of identifying and solving complex problems
- Intermediate knowledge of business strategies and practices
- Experience managing a marketing campaign budget
- Occasional travel may be required
Modeling QBP Core Values:
- Act with integrity
- Be a true partner
- Create something special
- Deliver greatness
- Keep the customer first
Applicants are encouraged to include an explanation of why they’re specifically interested in QBP and this position in their CV.
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment criminal background check and a drug screen. Some applicants may be subject to a credit check and driving check as well.
|Compensation & Benefits||