|Company||Blessing Health System
|Title||Provider Relations & Marketing Manager
|Region||Central and Southern Illinois
About Blessing Health System:
Blessing Health System is made up of two award-winning hospitals, a nationally-recognized physician group, an accredited college of nursing and health sciences, a network of medical specialty businesses and a charitable foundation. Serving a primary market area of west central Illinois, northeast Missouri and southeast Iowa, Blessing Corporate Services, Inc., is the parent company of the System providing support and direction to Blessing Hospital; Illini Community Hospital; Blessing Physician Services; Denman Services, Inc.; The Blessing Foundation and Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences. The Mission of the more than 100 physicians and nearly 2,900 employees of Blessing Health System is to improve the health of our communities.
Provides administrative leadership for the analysis, planning, development, implementation and management of provider relations and service line marketing. Develops and maintains strong relationships with regional physicians to build loyalty, drive physician engagement, and strengthen the Blessing-physician relationship. Oversees strategic service line marketing plan development and implementation; Leads service line marketing coordinators in planning, organizing and successfully executing marketing strategies, tactics, programs, initiatives and campaigns. Directs and manages the development, implementation and evaluation of integrated service line marketing and sales initiatives to achieve growth and revenue goals for core lines of business and clinical services.
This position requires full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Missions of Blessing Health Systems. ICARE standards must be demonstrated. Adherence to Code of Conduct and other policies is required
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Master's degree a plus; Five years or more of leadership experience in both sales and marketing.
- Acumen for developing marketing, sales and service action plans within budget and with timely execution.
- Knowledge and understanding the healthcare environment, and operational systems; sensitivity to patient care and confidentiality issues.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, along with the ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to utilize data analytics and tools to drive plans as well as report results.
- Highly responsive and pro-active with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with marketing team members, business partners, as well as with administrative and clinical leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; group organization, collaborative and facilitation skills; management skills; public speaking; diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, prioritize multiple activities and respond in a timely manner to numerous requests.
- Possesses creative thinking and influencer skills to navigate complicated situations with a strong ability to problem solve.
- Willingness to accommodate physicians' schedules, which may occasionally fall outside of standard hours.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive salary & benefits package.