|Title||Senior Public Relations Associate
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Our mission is to make Target the preferred shopping destination for our guests by delivering outstanding value, continuous innovation and an exceptional guestexperience by consistently fulfilling our Expect More. Pay Less.® brand promise.
To support our mission, we are guided by our commitments to great value, the community, diversity and the environment.
About This Opportunity:
Help shape one of the world’s strongest brands. Develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.
Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of comprehensive communication strategies designed to positively influence Target’s business outcomes and shape our corporate reputation. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
As a Lead, Public Relations, you’ll:
- Provide corporate communications and public relations support for business areas and initiatives including earnings and finance, governance and executive positioning for select members of Target’s Leadership Team.
- Partner with team leadership to develop and execute communication plans for key corporate events, including quarterly earnings, internal and external large-scale meetings, executive speaking engagements, news announcements
- Support senior leadership’s communications efforts, internally and externally
- Manage day-to-day media contact and serve as company spokesperson when relevant
- Develop content for multiple communication vehicles, both online and print/internal and external
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of communication strategies
- Manage the development of highly sensitive business information as necessary
- Partner with peers/leaders to ensure consistent use of best practices
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in communications field
- Bachelor's degree
- Media relations experience
- Strong comfort level engaging with C-suite leaders
- Significant experience in financial communications, preferably with a public company
- Some travel may be required
- Willingness to respond to media requests and needs after hours and on weekends as needed
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
|Compensation & Benefits||