|Title||Social Media Specialist
EPIC Creative in West Bend has thrived for 27 years, producing creative for industry-leading accounts in the B2B and B2C markets. Our success is fundamentally rooted in our “Work Hard. Have Fun.” culture, which is celebrated by staff, stakeholders, and partners. It is this mentality that has allowed us to create award-winning creative work and grow exponentially through the years.
We are a full-service agency with a complete on-site studio and a staff of writers, photographers, videographers, editors, graphic designers, web designers and programmers, PR, social media, and account management team. We believe keeping everything in house provides value to our clients through timeline control and consistency across all disciplines.
We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist who wears the words “sports nut” and “jock” as badges of honor, who gets retweeted by ESPN, who can recite athletes’ names, positions, salaries and dating histories like they were members of your own family. And, of course, is just as passionate about social media.
The Social Media Specialist (SMS) is responsible for creating compelling, relevant social content that engages the audiences and promotes interaction with the brands of EPIC Creative’s clients. The SMS should be experienced in a wide range of social media skills, including strategy, B2B, content development, brand voice, analytics and paid engagement. The SMS will must also stay current on changing trends in the social media landscape and develop a strong understanding of our clients’ brands, products and services.
The SMS will be expected to contribute to creative and strategy meetings, working with and educating other departments’ personnel on social opportunities as they relate to broader marketing campaigns. Candidates must be able to show that they can engage everyone from nuclear and chemical engineers to 18-year-old small animal lovers within each client's brand voice. Proficiency in all major social channels is essential. This position will report directly to the Digital Media Manager.
- Manage and develop content for multiple brands and social media platforms
- Support social media platforms with journalist/storytelling techniques to produce valuable content and drive engagement
- Be an industry leader in social media trends and techniques
- Support community management for multiple brands
- Adapt to multiple brand voices and industries, both B2B and B2C
- Measure and report performance on social media platforms
- Collaborate with other agency departments, including graphic design, digital, copywriting and web
- Assist in internal education, social trends and client pitches
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- Branded social page development
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in an agency environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn community management
- Ability to successfully adapt to each client's brand voice
- Experience managing both B2B and retail communities
- A strategic mind
- Self motivated
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary is commensurate with benefits. Full benefits package, including paid vacation, cafeteria plan and retirement plan contributions.