|Title||Innovation Associate, Production Designer
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Innovation Associate, Production Designer
Salesforce Ignite uses human-centered methods alongside cutting edge technology to set customers on a path of growth and change.
Salesforce Ignite is looking for an Associate Production Designer to join our highly collaborative innovation team. The production designer supports teams and projects by creating meaningful stories for our customers. This role will help to ensure and maintain quality of Ignite's brand standards, develop new brand content and assist on internal initiatives. In this hands on, fast paced role, you'll work alongside a Lead Designer to help craft visual storytelling content and develop skills to communicate key insights, opportunities and strategies for Ignite teams. Be on your way to an exciting career at Salesforce!
Your Impact - Responsibilities:
Works within Ignite - Chicago Hub (pre-sales innovation consultants) to:
- Assist and support Lead Designer in developing meaningful storytelling content and assets for our top customers
- Demonstrated ability to generate design alternatives and iterate based on feedback
- Help to maintain the Ignite brand standards
- Aid in producing design and visual content for internal initiatives and projects
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and design rationale to members of the team
- BA, AA, Minor, or certification in Communication Design or Graphic Design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, PowerPoint
- Passion for design and interest in storytelling
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive attitude, iterative and ability to work with teams
- Link to website or PDF displaying portfolio
- 1 year of relevant design experience
- Ability to communicate through sketching
- Ability to support existing brand strategy
- Cover letter with submission of resume
|Compensation & Benefits||